Lichinga, Mozambique 2015
What would you like to see in another conference?
- More about how to practically run a classroom with multiple kids at different ages
- One or two workshops (eg TCK’s) where dads are specifically included in the session
- more sharing sessions
- When a work group is age specific either provide another option for those to whom it may not apply.
- Many practical tips/ideas that I can use without further research or preparation.
- Daily small group prayer times
- Perhaps more info on how to prepare our kids for taking tests
- Advice on how and when to train kids to work independently
- A session where dads can be involved
- I would like more information about teaching phonics and spelling. I am not satisfied with sonlight’s curriculum in this area ..so would appreciate some additional resources
- Make it longer
- How to homeschool with children whose first language is not English
- How to teach Math
- It’s great for kids to have an opportunity to get together with other kids in a class – like setting
- It was GREAT... so neat an opportunity for our kids
- The kids loved it … Thank you
- The kids loved it – even when they didn’t think they would… they wished it was longer than three days
- Yes it was wonderful
- It was useful kept the kids involved in good activities
- Couldn’t understand everything well (Skype)
- I appreciate most any practical advice that I can apply directly.
- Don’t make it too theoretical
- These conferences are so helpful for mums as well as kids
- Thank you – such a privilege to have you... can’t wait for the next one
- Issues for TCK’s was especially helpful and poignant
- Thank you for your input. It’s validating to hear what we are doing well and to receive some helpful tips and advice on how we can improve. It could be overwhelming instead it’s encouraging