4th November – 12th November 2018
· teaching in a Second language;
· teaching English when it is not your first language;
· teaching a new language
· multi-age teaching
· how to choose a home school curriculum
· how to teach Art/ Phys Ed/Home Economics/ music in a family Home School setting
· balancing ministry and home schooling
In Lichinga we will stay in the SIM Guest House.
Cost will be approximately £1300 (depending on flights).
Our usual root is; Flights to Johannesburg (hotel overnight), then to Maputo (hotel overnight) then to Nampula and Lichinga. Coming back the flights line up better and you can leave Lichinga and on the same day get a late night flight back to UK from Johannesburg – no need for hotels!!
All costs of accommodation and living costs in Lichinga are met by Anchor Education.
SVN bursaries may be available to help with the cost of flights.
Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org